|Home||» Products||» Cement Plants||» Ni Hard Liners for grinding Industry|
Ni Hard Liners for grinding Industry
1. The Ni-hard End liners are used for grinding feldspar.
2. Hardness: More than HRC53.
3. International Standard:
GB/T 8263-1999 / AS 2027/Ni-Cr1-550 / AS 2027/Ni-Cr2-500 / AS 2027/Ni-Cr4-500
AS 2027/Ni-Cr4-600 / AS 2027/Ni-Cr4-630 / ASTM A 532 1-A,B,C,D / ASTM A 532 2-A,B,C,D,E
ASTM A 532 3-A
4. Microstructure: Eutectic Carbide + Martensite + Residual Austenite(≤6%).
5. Heat treatment : Air quenching and tempering.
6. The liners are cleaned, sandblasted with a nice surface without any obvious visual defects.
7. Better wear performance & better reliability & cost effective in dry grinding process
Application : Mine Mill
Material :Ni-hard white iron
Dimensions :As per drawings
Hardness :More than HRC53
Impact Value :More than 5J
Hardness difference from surface to core :Less than HRC3