Owing to our in-depth expertise in this domain, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying an extensive range of Steel Casting Ball Mill Liners. These ball mill liners are the plat which is manufactured mainly by utilizing raw material. Also, our professionals utilize repetitious roasting and layer after layer painting in order to make the liners more effective with their work. In addition, these Steel Casting Ball Mill Liners are highly appreciated for their non-corrosive nature.
1.The series include Mn13, Mn13Cr2 and Mn18Cr2.
2.Materials conform to GB/T 5680-1998, DL/T 681-1999, JIS G 5153-1999, ASTM A 128.
Mn13, Mn13Cr2 and Mn18Cr2 steel casting liners for Cement Mill / Ball Mill Liners
2. Application: It is applicable to the working condition of strong impact, such as teeth plates, concaves and mantles of c
3. Microstructure: Austenite or Austenite + little Carbide
4. Hardness: Less than HB300
5. Impact Value: more than 118J
6. Tensile Strength: more than 685 Mp
7. International Standard: GB/T 5680-1998, DL/T 681-1999, JIS G 5153-1999, ASTM A 128.